In conjunction with the Drexel University WeServe program and the Drexel University School of Public Health, we will be traveling to Gambia (West Africa) this summer to do work on a number of public health projects related to maternal and child health, HIV/AIDS prevention & education, and chronic disease management.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who You Are Supporting!? -- Tosin


Hi yall!! My name is Tosin Seriki, I come from the great state of Texas! I graduated from the University of Missouri with a BA in Biology. I am part of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.; which helped stimulate my drive to serve all of mankind. I heard about the weServe program through the Global Health Initiative at Drexel. When I heard about the opportunity to go abroad and help start public health programs in Gambia, I was so motivated to be a part of it. My concentration is Health Management and Policy and I want to help manage a screening program for expecting mothers, while in Gambia. I am so excited to have been granted this once in a lifetime opportunity, and it would mean so much to me and my classmates if you would help support us! Thank you so much for your time! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I love my sistahhhh. Continue to do great and magnificent things!!

    xoxo,
    7

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my support!!! Such an amazing person tos!

    ReplyDelete